Mobile Deposit Usage Guidelines
System and application requirements
Western Vista Mobile Deposit (“Mobile Deposit”) is supported on the iPhone iOS 4.3 , the iPad 2 running iOS 5 , and the Android OS 2.1 . To download the app, visit the app store for your mobile device and search for Western Vista Mobile, If you already have our app, update it with the most recent version.
Safeguarding your personal informationWe urge you to be cautious when using Mobile Deposit to make your deposits. Following these guidelines is important to ensure the safety and integrity of your deposited items and to protect your bank account.
- Always remember to treat your mobile device with the same care as you do your personal computer.
- Avoid storing sensitive information like passwords and Social Security numbers on your mobile device.
- Use a password to protect your account and lock your device when you are not using it.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Don’t type any sensitive information if others around you can see.
- Protect your phone from viruses and malware just like you do for your computer by installing mobile security software.
- Download the updates for your phone and mobile apps.
- Use discretion when downloading apps.
- If you change your phone number or lose your mobile device, let us know right away by contacting the Connection Center at 800-310-2197.
- Monitor your accounts regularly and report suspicious activity immediately.
- Always sign off completely when you finish using our mobile app.
To use Mobile Deposit, you’ll be required to verify your personal data. This data must match the primary account holder. Requiring this information helps safeguard your account. To update a username and password, open the app and move the bottom menu to the right to help. Click reset username and password.