What does Western Vista FCU do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us.
This information can include:
- Social Security Number
- Transaction History
- Account Balances
- Credit Scores
- Credit History
When you are no longer our member, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share member’s personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their member’s personal information; the reasons Western Vista FCU chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
General Mortgage Disclosures
- Mortgage rates may change at any time without notice.
- Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
- Some products or lending services may not be available in all states.
- Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Unless otherwise stated the example is based on the purchase or refinance of a primary residence with no cash out at closing.
- We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 720, or in the case of certain Jumbo products we assume a credit score over 740; and an escrow account for the payment of taxes and insurance.
- Unless specifically state the lock period for proposed loan rate is 30 days.
- Unless specifically stated the loan to value (LTV) ratio is 80%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
- Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Therefore, the rate and payment results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. Western Vista offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call to talk to one of our mortgage staff.
- The displayed Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a measure of the cost to borrow money expressed as a yearly percentage. For mortgage loans, excluding home equity lines of credit, it includes the interest rate plus other charges or fees (such as mortgage insurance, discount points, and origination fees). For home equity lines, the APR simply reflects the interest rate. When shopping for a mortgage, you can use the APR to compare the costs of similar loans between lenders.
- These mortgage rates are based upon a variety of assumptions and conditions which include a consumer credit score which may be higher or lower than your individual credit score. Your loan's interest rate will depend upon the specific characteristics of your loan transaction and your credit history up to the time of closing.
- The estimated total closing costs above do not constitute and are not a substitute for a loan estimate (LE), which includes an estimate of closing costs, than you will receive once you apply for a loan. The amounts provided above for Estimated Total Closing Costs, are estimations based on the state selected.
- Jumbo rates reflect a discount which includes a requirement that the borrower agree to monthly payments via preauthorized electronic funds transfer. Jumbo rates are higher for borrowers who do not meet these criteria, but otherwise qualify for a jumbo mortgage loan product.
- This is NOT a mortgage loan approval or commitment to lend. The actual fees, costs and monthly payment on your specific loan transaction may vary, and may include city, county or other additional fees and costs.