SBA 7(a) or 504 Loan ProgramWestern Vista is authorized as an SBA lender for Wyoming. Our team of tenured Business Bankers can help you understand the process to secure an SBA Loan. The requirements of eligibility are based on specific aspects of your business. Understanding those key factors of eligibility is essential to how your company receives its income. SBA generally does not specify what businesses are eligible. Rather, the agency outlines what businesses are not eligible. However, there are some universally applicable requirements:
- Operate for profit and active ownership
- Be small, as defined by SBA
- Be engaged in, or propose to do business in, the United States or its possessions
- Have reasonable invested equity
- Use alternative financial resources, including personal assets, before seeking financial assistance
- Be able to demonstrate a need for the loan proceeds
- Use the funds for a sound business purpose
- Not be delinquent on any existing debt obligations to the U.S. government
Make sure your business has the necessary tools for growth and success, Western Vista Business Banking Teamis ready to help you find the money to grow your business.
Apply for your SBA Loan today by submitting a loan request, with our Business Banking Team, visiting your nearest branch or calling 1-800-310-2197.
Equipment LoansUpgrading outdated equipment or purchasing new assets can increase the productivity and profitability of your business. That’s why Western Vista provides business financing for all of your equipment needs.
Benefits of Western Vista Equipment Loans
- Low, competitive rates
- Flexible Terms available up to 7 years
- Available for all types of equipment
Make sure your business has the necessary tools for growth and success, Western Vista Business Banking Team is ready to help you find the money to grow your business.
Apply for your Equipment Loan today by submitting a loan request, with our Business Banking Team, visiting your nearest branch or calling 1-800-310-2197.
Line of CreditLines of Credit For short-term business needs such as cash flow, inventory and payroll, Western Vista Line of Credit is the perfect solution. Similar to a credit card, a Line of Credit gives you the flexibility to borrow, repay and borrow again—without reapplying for the loan.
Benefits of a Line of Credit
- Amounts from $500 to $5,000 (For larger amounts, see our Working Capital lines)No collateral required
- Higher lines of credit up to $300,000 can be obtained when secured
- Lower interest rate than most credit cards
- Use funds for working capital needs like supplies, accounts payable and advertising
Working CapitalFor businesses in need of flexible financing for larger working capital, Western Vista offers a Working Capital Line of Credit. With this credit line, you can easily access funds for a variety of business necessities, including buying equipment, funding special projects and maintaining an even cash flow.
Benefits of a Working Capital Line of Credit
- Borrow from $5,000 up to $500,000
- Competitive pricing and structure.
- Use for a variety of business need
- Use personal or real property as collateral.
- Revolving line of credit only pay a percentage of outstanding balance
Business Acquisition LoansWith a Business Acquisition Loan from Western Vista, you can purchase an existing business or become part of a franchise. We’ll help you secure the financing to get your business up and running.
Benefits of a Business Acquisition Loan
- Competitive interest rates.
- Favorable terms and loan structuring.
- Financing available for businesses such as dental offices, accounting firms, medical practices and more.
Real Estate SecuredCommercial Real Estate Loans The perfect investment property requires the perfect financing solution. This is where Western Vista can help. With our Commercial Real Estate Loans, you can purchase investment property and use it to generate a steady stream of income. Plus, all of our loans feature low rates and favorable terms, so you are sure to get a great deal.
Benefits of a Commercial Real Estate Loan
- Up to 80% Loan-To-Value (LTV) on most properties*
- Competitive interest rates
- Low fees
- Various terms and amortizations to fit your borrowing needs
* Loan-To-Value (LTV) on specialty properties may be lower depending on subject property
No prepayment penalty
Residential properties, 4-plexes or larger complexes
LTV on specialty properties may be lower depending on subject property
Meet the Team